Monday, November 17, 2014

Its Been A Long Time



Geez....it has been 3 months since I last posted to our blog.

As you may recall, David and I have always wanted to adopt from Vietnam but adoptions have been closed with the U.S. for a few years now.  Because of that we applied with Holt in hopes that Vietnam would open adoptions before the end of the year but not knowing for certain we began our process with the China program.

I am glad to say that on September 16, Vietnam officially opened adoptions with the U.S.!!  This is a dream come true for us.  All that we can do now is get our paperwork ready for our home study and then sit and wait until a match comes through.

We are getting close to Christmas now and we are in the holiday spirit in the Le household.  The boys can't wait to get the Christmas tree up and decorated.  It is the holiday season that gets me so emotional.  Makes me think.  I wonder about our daughter.  Is she born yet?  Is she safe and warm?  Is she cared for?  I want her to know that we are coming for her. I want her to know that she will have a family at Christmas time be it next Christmas or the year after, although I pray that it can be next Christmas.

Until my next post (which I promise will not be 3 months from now), stay safe and warm this Holiday Season.


No comments:

Post a Comment